Golfing in Southwest Florida
Looking to play a round of golf in the Sunshine State? With over 1,000 courses to choose from, you will have no problem finding one that suits your needs. It does not matter whether your looking to hit the links in December or July, Florida courses are open year round and cater to all level of players. During the months of May through October, tee times are readily available and many of the private clubs are open to the public. So shine up your clubs and get ready to hit the fairways.
Before you hit the links, click on the links below to find more information about Florida Golf Courses including location, green fees, and tee times.
Just a little golfing humor you may appreciate.
Top Ten Caddy Comments
- Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
- Caddy: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"
- Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
- Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."
- Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
- Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."
- Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
- Caddy: "Eventually."
- Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
- Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."
- Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction."
- Caddy: "It's not a watch - it's a compass."
- Golfer: "How do you like my game?"
- Caddy: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf."
- Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?"
- Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."
- Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
- Caddy: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago."
- Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
- Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."